Talk replays from the 1st inaugural analytics engineering conference
Table of Contents
- Data transformation
- • Kiro Dreams of Data
- • dbt 101 (EU and US-friendly)
- • Ask the experts: Customer product journey
- • How to build a reputation on more than just dashboards
- • Ask the experts: Version controlling your metrics
- • How to complete a data modeling project at a $6B company
- • Kimball in the context of the modern data warehouse: what's worth keeping, and what's not
- • Seven use cases for dbt
- • Quickstart your analytics with Fivetran dbt packages
- • Building a marketing attribution model with dbt
- Data testing
- Implementations + deployment
- Documentation + metadata
- The modern data stack
- Data dream teams
- • Lessons in prioritization: How to balance the 'quick questions' against your team's long-term plan
- • Getting started with technical blogging
- • How to structure a data team
- • Run your data team as a product team
- • Hiring a diverse data team
- • How to start your analytics engineering team
- • Supercharging your data team
- • Balancing creativity and proficiency as a data team
- • Evaluating an offer in the data space
- • Taking off with dbt: JetBlue's dbt journey!
- • Data dream teams: TripActions
- • Data dream teams: Netlify
Thanks to all of the speakers, sponsors and dbt Community members who made the first ever Coalesce possible!
Coalesce 2020 took place over 4 days in December, and featured talks along ~6 roughly defined tracks:
Stories of teams using dbt in unique and novel ways to build data transformations.
Exploring how to build a culture of testing, and therefore trusting, your data.
Implementations + deployment
Deep dives into large-scale dbt implementations + pipeline orchestration tools.
Documentation + metadata
Stories of teams building a self-serve analytics culture through documentation + metadata.
The modern data stack
Exploring the present and future of data tooling + the cloud data warehouse.
Data dream teams
Dive with data dream teams into how they become an irreplaceable asset to their organization.
Last modified on: Dec 8, 2021