Transform your data with dbt Cloud
Register your interest
About the session
dbt is the T in ELT. It doesn’t extract or load data but it’s extremely good at transforming data that’s already loaded into your warehouse. Whether you’re using Big Query, Databricks, Redshift or Snowflake, dbt Cloud is a neutral cloud data warehouse transformation tool.
If you’re interested in how dbt Cloud will help improve productivity of your data team, then this is the workshop you’ll definitely want to attend.
The workshop will cover the following:
- dbt setup: Get started with dbt Cloud by initialising your project and setting up the files and folder structure to reference raw data.
- Transformation: Use the dbt Cloud IDE to transform your data. With the Cloud IDE, you can compile dbt code into SQL and run it against your database directly.
- Consistency: Learn how to ensure data consistency with quality tests, documentation and more
At the end of the session you’ll have the opportunity to hear product updates and mingle with peers over some light snacks and drinks!
When and where?
- When: Thursday 14 September 2023 from 2.00PM - 5.00PM (NZST)
- Where: Te Puni Room @ Wharewaka Function Centre (Karaka Café, 2 Taranaki Street, Taranaki Wharf, Wellington Waterfront, Wellington 6011)